Rexford Funding LLC
- Serve as independent manager to wind down failed factor.
- Liquidating remaining assets for the benefit of junior lien creditor.
- Served as Chief Restructuring Advisor.
- Developed 13-week on going business cash flow analysis and detailed liquidation analysis.
- Improved strained relationship between client and lender by starting daily cash reporting.
NutraMax Products, Inc.
- Successful Chapter XI restructuring in Delaware of this formerly public $125MM consumer products manufacturer.
- Provided financial and associated information for DIP and exit financing, first day filing papers, schedules and statements. Responsible for Monthly Operating Reports and the claims reconciliation process.
New World Pasta
- Unsecured Creditor’s Committee Claims Representative.
- Review all general unsecured claim settlements on behalf of the general unsecured creditors for New World Pasta. Special issues have included an under funded pension plan, contract issues with an important on-site supplier and former minority shareholder.
- Responsible for US Trustee relationship including the initial debtor interview, initial operating report and the monthly operating reports for this District of Delaware case.
- Completed the schedules and statement.
- Facilitated information flow to investment bankers and to creditor’s committee.
- On site crisis management for this $45MM revenue Tier II supplier.
- Responsibilities included cash flow forecasting, and oversight of trade vendor relationships.
more past assignments, click here.